- 1 ½ C Water, warm
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable oil or Melted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Milk Powder (Non-Fat, Dry)
- 1 ½ tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 Tb. Vital Wheat Gluten (optional, ensures lighter crumb)
- 3 ½ C Anita’s Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Stone-Ground or Fine Grind)
- 1 Tb. Yeast, Active Dry for Bread Machine
Ensure water is warm to the touch, and all remaining ingredients are at room temperature. Add all ingredients in the order listed above, and process on the whole wheat or basic bread cycle according to the manufacturer’s directions.
Let loaf cool for 15 minutes before slicing.