This is an undeniably flavorful Granola recipe that would make a welcoming addition to your Breakfast Cereals. It can also serve as a beautiful and very tasty homemade gift. Since the bulk of this recipe is Anita’s Organic Harvest Grain, it makes for a very quick recipe. Simply open the bag, add your favorite additions and simmer together the spices.
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup oil (I used olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 cups Anita’s Organic Harvest Grain
These flourless cookies are delicious and very easy to make. Easily adapted to suit many a dietary requirement (sub in a flax/chia egg and maple syrup/brown rice syrup for a vegan version). Enjoy – L!
This Granola bar is super quick to make and so delicious and nourishing! With only the oats toasted and the wet ingredients warmed over very low heat, it means that you retain most of the amazing raw benefits.
It is very easy to cut it any size you prefer which makes it an ideal snack for travelling, lunches, or to keep in your purse when you are on the run. Also with summer around the corner, it is a perfect snack for hiking or camping. Your choices of ingredients are also very flexible which means you can create your own family favorite in no time! In addition this recipe can be easily adapted to accommodate preferred taste; texture and allergens if necessary.
- 4 ½ tsp Dry Yeast
- 2 C Warm Water
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 C Anita’s Organic Barley Flour
- 2 C Anita’s Organic Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 C Anita’s Organic Unbleached White Flour
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 tsp Salt
Dissolve yeast in warm water and place in large mixing bowl. Stir in honey and let sit until yeast becomes foamy (activated).
In a separate bowl, combine the three flours and add half to the yeast. Beat with a wooden spoon for 10 minutes. The consistency should be of thick mud. Cover with a damp towel and set aside to rise for 1 hour, until the dough has doubled in size.
- ½ Cup Water, Warm
- 4 ½ tsp. Active Dry Yeast
- 1 ½ Cup Warm Milk (or non-dairy)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Honey
- 1 Egg, Beaten (or equivalent substitute)
- 3 Cups Anita’s Organic Kamut® Flour
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg, Ground
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 3 Cups Anita’s Organic Fine Grind Spelt Flour
In a small bowl, stir together water and yeast. Cover and set aside for 7 to 10 minutes, until foamy. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together soy milk, oil, honey, and egg. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, stir together Anita’s Organic Kamut® Flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Combine milk mixture and yeast mixture, and mix thoroughly. Gradually stir in Anita’s Organic Fine Grind Spelt Flour.
- 1 Cup Water, Warm
- 1 Tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 ⅓ cup Anita’s Organic Unbleached White Flour
- ⅓ cup Anita’s Organic Buckwheat Flour
- ⅓ cup Anita’s Organic Millet
- 1 ½ tsp Active Dry Yeast (Bread Machine Yeast)
Add ingredients in the order listed above, and process on the basic bread cycle according to the manufacturer’s directions. Let cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
- 2 Cup Anita’s Organic Corn Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Anita’s Organic Non-Alum Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Buttermilk / Sour Milk (1 cup Milk + 1 tablespoon vinegar)
Preheat oven to 400F.
Combine Anita’s Organic Corn Flour, salt, baking soda and Anita’s Organic Non-Alum Baking Powder in a bowl. Mix well. Pour into a lightly oiled 8-inch-square baking pan. Bake in a 400-degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.